Bondic® is like a mini 3D printing pen that fits in your pocket, and can fix just about anything - whether at home or on the go. It’s the World’s first and original liquid plastic welder and revolutionary bonding tool.
Bondic® is made in the USA and is non-toxic, unlike knock-off brands in the market that don’t work. It can fix virtually anything - in four seconds! Unlike glue, Bondic stays in a liquid state until UV light is applied. Bondic was discovered on the first season of Discovery Science Channel’s hit TV show, All-American Makers.
Bondic can fix virtually anything – from phone chargers to glasses, and fishing lures to tail lights. Created by CEO Robert Harbauer in conjunction with the oral surgeon who repurposed the UV bonding agent from dental procedures, this unique blend of polymers is now available to consumers for everyday mishaps and fix-it needs. Users can create a permanent or temporary bond to any surface by applying the liquid plastic, exposing to UV light to harden, then file, mold and/or paint. Glue sticks, but Bondic rebuilds.
BONDIC USES AND FACTS:
- Creates commercial-strength bond in 4-seconds or less
- Fixes, molds, fills, and repairs
- Adheres to most surfaces including plastic, metal, fiberglass, and wood
- Can be used underwater and on moist surfaces
- Only hardens when exposed to UV light. Gives user opportunity to scrape off and reapply if necessary
- Solvent-free, non-carcinogenic and does not dry out like glue when you need it
- BondicÒ Starter Kit includes Wand, Liquid Plastic, and Curing UV Light
- Retail price starting at $20 or less
- Available at Amazon.com, Ace Hardware, CVS, Grommet.com, Hobby Town, Michael’s, True Value, Target, Wal-Mart, and other local retailers
- Social: #howyoubondic, Facebook.com/Bondic, Twitter @JimBondic, Instagram: JimBondic
- How-to videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/HowYouBondic/videos