Spin the Wheel Terms
Spin the Wheel Game
Terms and Conditions
- The ‘Spin the Wheel’ game and Prize Draw (“Promotion”) is open to all visitors of notaglue.com between 10:00 am (EST) on Friday March 10th 2023 and 6.30pm (EST) on Tuesday March 30th 2023.
- Employees of LBTI (the “Promoter” ) shall not be eligible to participate.
- One entry per email is permitted.
- Entries must be submitted between 10:00 am (EST) on Friday March 10th 2023 and 6.30pm (EST) on Tuesday March 30th 2023. Entries received after these times will not be accepted.
- All entrants, in order to be eligible to enter the Promotion must ensure their email addresses are submitted to the Promoter during the opening and closing times stated above.
- The Promotion is free to enter for delegates and no purchase is necessary.
- Players of the Spin the Wheel Game following their spin of the Wheel, have a chance to purchase a prize if the spinner stops spinning and lands on the segment of the Wheel indicating they are eligible to purchase a prize. Players will be eligible to purchase the prize corresponding to the prize stated on that segment on the Wheel. There will be approximately 3,000 prizes in total to purchase, Prizes include the following: A chance to purchase a Bondic® Mystery Box.
- There is no Grand Prize in the spin the wheel game, every spin has a 100% chance of landing on the Mystery Box.
- Once the Wheel lands on the Mystery Box entrants are then eligible to proceed to purchase a Mystery Box. Purchase is necessary to order a Mystery Box. There is no Purchase necessary to spin the wheel.
- All Mystery Boxes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the Promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions by clicking the box and the Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. Any such revised terms and conditions shall have effect immediately and may be found on the Promoters website: https://notaglue.com It is a condition of entry that these terms and conditions are final.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award any of the prizes to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind whatsoever.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winners or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up any of the prizes except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The Promoters use of images in this promotion are for illustrative purposes only and neither any images or this promotion have been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by any Companies.
- The Promotion will be governed by Canadian law and entrants submit to the jurisdiction of the courts.
- The Promoter is LBTI of 235 Industrial Parkway South, Aurora, Ontario, Canada.